With the continued concerns around the COVID-19 Pandemic and the great sense of obligation and care to our employees and customers, H & W Produce still adheres to all safety protocol measures and has added the latest Alberta Health recommendations to all locations.
With strong recommendations from the provincial health officials to keep everyone safe, we are compelled to make decisions for our community that will assist in putting this behind us.
Effective Sunday, December 13th, all H&W Produce locations will continue to implement the following changes, until further notice.
- Wearing a mask is MANDATORY to enter and shop at our stores. There are NO EXPCEPTIONS to this policy.
- Our store capacity has been reduced to follow Alberta’s fire code. Please limit your group size to minimize possible exposure.
- Our stores allow for maintenance of 2M physical distancing between all customers and employees with floor decals as guidance.
- Plexi glass remains installed at all tills and hand sanitizer is provided.
- If using a reusable grocery bag, you will be required to pack your own groceries at the till. We accept cash, debit, Visa, and Mastercard.
In order to continue to provide you with produce that is budget-friendly, we ask that you continue to shop with us to support a locally owned and operated business. Additionally, we recommend utilizing our curb-side pickup service (available at select locations) if you are unable to shop in person.
Now is the time for each of us to take all the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and those around us. We are all in this together and we are hopeful and optimistic that we will soon return to our normal lives in the New Year.
H & W Produce Family