To Our H&W Community
With growing concerns around the developing COVID-19 Pandemic, and the strong sense of obligation and care to our employees, customers and Canadians at large, we have decided to make some changes to our operating procedures.
In light of the clear and firm recommendations of provincial health officials for social distancing, we are compelled to act and to try to make decisions for our community that will help in putting this behind us.
Effective Monday March 23, all H&W Produce Locations will be implementing the following changes until further notice.
Store hours: Monday-Saturday, 9:00am -6:00pm, Sunday 10:00-6:00pm.
- We will offer a custom shopping hour Monday-Friday, 8:00am-9:00am, for seniors and any immune compromised customers.
- We will no longer accept cash or change as a form of payment. Accepted forms of payment will be VISA, Mastercard and Debit.
- If using a reusable grocery bag, you will be required to pack your own groceries at the till.
- To provide the best chance at ensuring our customers receive the grocery items they need during this high demand, we will not have weekly specials. We will continue to strive to provide you with produce that is budget and family friendly within the current climate of this Canadian economy.
- When shopping at the stores please limit your group size to minimize possible exposure. We reserve the right to limit the amount of customers in the store due to provincial emergency guidelines.
Now is the time for us to come together and be safe, and take the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and those around us. Spend time with your family and friends, stay home if it’s not essential. We are all in this together and we are hopeful and optimistic that we will soon return to our normal lives.
H&W Produce Family.